ACSM EP-C Workshop Information
Total EP-C Workshop Time is 16 Hours spread over 2 days and cost is $250.
- Lecture = 7 hours
- Practical = 7 hours
- Review = 2 hours
Lecture and Practical Sessions include information on: Cardio-Respiratory Fitness, Body Composition, Exercise Programming, Pre-Activity Screening: Risk Factors & Stratification, Muscular Fitness Assessment & Exercises.
Review the full list of EP-C workshop topics.
This two-day EP-C workshop is worth 16.0 ACSM CECs.
Note to Candidates
- Workshop and webinar costs do not include the cost of the exam or study materials.
- Review of study materials prior to workshop or webinar attendance is recommended.
- The workshops and webinars are not intended to provide the full experience and knowledge necessary for ACSM certifications.
- Workshop and webinar attendees can earn ACSM CECs for attending; however, these CECs can only be used for existing certifications.
- Please register early. Workshops will be cancelled 5 days prior to the event if there is low enrollment at the time.
- No CECs can be earned for ACSM certifications prior to becoming ACSM certified.
How to Register
- Find your preferred workshop and location here (many are listed near the bottom of the page).
- Once you are on the preferred workshop page, ACSM members should look for a Login button, non-members should click on the Sign Up button, and non-members who would like Member pricing should click on Join ACSM.
- Please call (317) 637-9200 with any questions.
Review the Workshop cancellation policy.
"I took your workshop in Wilmington in April to prepare for the exam. Before I took the workshop, I was a bit overwhelmed. You got me on track and I'm proud to tell you that I took the exam on May 13th and passed with a score of 687! I would have liked to have done better but I'll take it!" - Ann Corbett