ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) Workshop Information
Come ready to learn from the best! This hands-on workshop is the most comprehensive exam preparation ACSM has to offer. Through lecture, practice and drills, our highly educated, dedicated, and experienced instructors will teach and break down exam content in a meaningful way and help you develop a successful road map for your post-workshop study. Fitness Education Network, LLC (FEN) is the exclusive provider of the ACSM Certified Personal Trainer exam preparation workshop.
Save $30 on the ACSM CPT exam when you register through FEN. Review the CPT Workshop Agenda.
Three-Day Workshop Schedule
Friday 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The 1-day workshop is designed for currently and previously certified personal trainers who feel confident in their basic knowledge of exercise physiology, anatomy and kinesiology. This workshop will give you the information you need to identify areas that may be new/updated or ares you need further study to earn your ACSM Certification.
One-Day Workshop Schedule
Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
"I am writing to share with you that this morning I sat for and passed my ACSM CPT exam. The impact the 3 day workshop had on my exam success was paramount. The organization and delivery of the information, shared personal experience from your professional perspective and career, combined with the study material, provided the necessary foundation for success on the exam." - Tyson Moore
"I just wanted to take a minute to write and say thanks for the great job with the ACSM CPT course you gave. I took the exam a couple weeks ago and there were several areas that I would not have been proficient in without the course. It really helped!" - Erik Woods, PhD
"I had to share that I passed my CPT exam today! I want to thank you for coming to Rochester to lead the ACSM CPT course. I loved it and am looking forward to using and building on what I have learned. I already have 2 clients that want to start working with me as soon as we can! It was a pleasure to meet you." - Kate Loewke
How to Register
- Find your preferred workshop and location here (many are listed near the bottom of the page).
- Once you are on the preferred workshop page, ACSM members should look for a Login button, non-members should click on the Sign Up button.
- Please call (317) 637-9200 with any questions.
Note to Candidates
- Workshop and webinar costs do not include the cost of the exam or study materials.
- Workshops and webinars are intended for entry to intermediate level participants.
- Post workshop/webinar study will be required for achieving ACSM certification.
- Please register early. Workshops will be cancelled 5 days prior to the event if there is low enrollment at the time.
- Workshop and webinar attendees can earn ACSM CECs for attending; however, these CECs can only be used for existing certifications.