Does ACSM work with military spouses and the MyCAA program?
ACSM is a proud participant in the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account. Commonly referred to as Spouse Tuition Assistance, the MyCAA program can provide up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses or credentials.
The following ACSM programs are eligible for participation:
- ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist
- ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist
- ACSM/NCPAD Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer
- ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer
- ACSM/NSPAPPH Physical Activity in Public Health Specialist
How to Apply
In order to apply to the MyCAA program, you will need personalized education plan, which we will work with you to create. Learn more about this special program and get started today by filling out the form below!